I went to city hall station to sell off my extensions, yes I got $38 richer 8D
So wad better way to spend it off with shopping??

My loot~
I really like de design of de belt
It's de last piece lor, so heng, & $15.90 nia
After that headed to Liang Court.
I was damn stunned when I reached clarke quay; so many people...later did I found out was this mid-autumn festival & Taiwan food fair.
De crowd can compete with IT fair & food fair...& I smelled 臭豆腐 there XD
So I survived & painstakingly made my way through de crowd & reached Liang Court...
I BOUGHT MY POCKY!!
SO WORTH MY EFFORT
LIMITED EDITION
I was damn stunned when I reached clarke quay; so many people...later did I found out was this mid-autumn festival & Taiwan food fair.
De crowd can compete with IT fair & food fair...& I smelled 臭豆腐 there XD
So I survived & painstakingly made my way through de crowd & reached Liang Court...
I BOUGHT MY POCKY!!

SO WORTH MY EFFORT

LIMITED EDITION


On my way back through de crowd, I felt someone pat on my arm, & it was Rong Kai!!
Sia la, wah damn long neva see him liao, he is still de same ^^
So we chatted for awhile, & he will be back to London in 3 weeks time to continue his studies.
Take care friend~
Sia la, wah damn long neva see him liao, he is still de same ^^
So we chatted for awhile, & he will be back to London in 3 weeks time to continue his studies.
Take care friend~

