Sunday, July 24

Hello~

Headed down to Flyer to support their little shop at flea market there, & I bought a money pouch =D

We decided to stay till 8pm to watch the fireworks, then packed up & walked to Suntec for dinner.
Morgan had a craving for tasty rice...so our dinner stop was at Astons.

Root beer!!

Been ages since I drank this, tasted damn good

Hmmm...

One week had passed, & we have been exchanging mails daily ^^


And so sorry I replied your email after so long, coz I was out de whole day & only came back not too long ago ><

I am pleasantly surprised he make an effort to talk to me despite at such a late timing, & that he is going out early in the morning later.

Coz like never talked at all de entire day ma, so he was like making up for the lost time to chat.
( And I know he is tired, don't forget, time zone in Japan is 1hr ahead of us >< )

佑馬さん、ありがとう!!

あなたは。。。親切です!!