Saturday, July 30

Hello~

School semester is ending...which means exams are coming & studying for me...
Good thing is no need go back to school after this coming Monday~

The past week was ok, me & Yuma are exchanging e-mails everyday =D
He keep on sending me pics of what he is doing, & somehow each time I see his pic it made me smile, feels like I am with him all the while.

Now, they are having 夏休み in Japan, & he is currently in Hakone!!

Hakone...brings back memories of me being there last year during my school trip =))

And recently Shiba created FB & is using it frequently, he also chatted with me a couple of times.

Until yesterday, he asked me about me & Yuma, like OMG??!

Then Shiba told me smt that made me WTF & OMG for real??!

まじで??!

He said he asked Yuma about it, & now he wants to know how I feel.

So ya, I answered his question lor.

His English is really good for his age & considering he is Japanese, I hardly had no problems conversing with him on FB.

He is also very cute when typing msg =D

Also, the horoscope in this month's CLEO's magazine is shockingly accurate in someway...so it made me think alot about our conversation on that matter.

From Shiba ' International love!!'

LOL, Shiba, I really hope it will have good result. ^^