Saturday, July 16

Hello~

Yes!!

Back from bringing de Japanese students tour around Singapore~
Dead tried...walked alot...so sorry guys, made u guys walk & wait so much ><

So my team & group 1's team combined...ALL Japanese guys team 8DDDDD ( got 2 is damn shuai de~~ )

We went to Chinatown & Clarke Quay, coz they wanted to have a go at de bungee jump!!

So my team's Suzuki, Aoshima, Kubota & Sano all went.

They so lol can...keep saying kowai~

And I duno why Suzuki like... err...got a liking towards me?? =x

At de start of de trip, he suddenly took pic with me at MRT...then later asked me about my piercing ( he knows about SID too!!)

Towards de end, he tapped on my shoulder & asked me to take pic with him later.

After bringing them back at de hotel at 4.30pm, we decided to wait for them when their bus leaves.

So we all got a bright idea, wrote down a note & all of our contacts & names...when they came down we passed it to them.

Suzuki asked me ' Rei,dochi?? ', meaning which one is email...& he remembered my name I told them to call me, -surprised-

Then I msg-ed him, thanking him for the day & he msg-ed back!! =)

Also accidentally talked with him on de phone using Feng Zhu's handphone, he said he will email me when he gets back to Japan, hehee~

Then just now received his msg again, saying that he is at de airport.

Please take care!!

I will post his pic when I got all de pics...yes he is cute...small eyes type hahaa~