Wednesday, July 13

Hello!!!!!!

Today was fun, had student exchange programme with Shizuka students, & this is my 2nd time being part of it ^^

And yes, my group are all guys =D

4 cute guys, with 2 especially cute...they are not handsome, but cute type.

Anyway, I am not satisfied with de games la, walk here walk there, & de poor boys are hot & sweating, seriously have no meaning what so-ever.

Another good thing is...they ( ok, in fact all of de students ), wanted us to be their tour guide for this Saturday.

I GOT THEIR HANDPHONE NUMBERS HHAHAA ( like wtf??their no. is 11 digits long )

I am now one mad happy girl now.

But during de whole afternoon...don't feel so well...eyes are feeling dry & tired, been sweating throughout de whole entire game.

So took cab home, & fucking sway, guilemard road & stadium got accident, & got jam big time...

Been stuck there for 20 fucking long mins...+ I not feeling well, on empty stomach & I feel like puking.

I died 1/2 way in de cab...no need to mention de overpriced taxi fare due to de fucking jam.

Ok lor, sway~

Anyway, gota read my Japanese so I can talk & understand them better this Saturday....


がんばって!!~