Sunday, July 10

Hi!!

Had an awesome time at Xin's 21st birthday party yesterday at down town east =D

After Japanese class went to Bugis collect my tao bao stuff ( I LOVE MY ITEMS ), then meet Nana & Morgan, then bus our way down to Boon Keng meet Xin collect the helium tank.


Cabbed down to Aranda at Pasir Ris, & finally put down our heavy barang!!

De room was very big, esp de living room, rooms, toilets were ok.

Then we did preparation, & it was fun blowing up de balloon using de helium tank hahaa

So nice right!!
Especially de star one

Later Tim Tim, Shirley & Nathan came ( her bf, omg I don't even know she has!! I am so fuckng slow ) (°д°;)

Hmmm, as evening came, her relatives & de food came...friends all came at ard 8pm+ lor

As usual, we girls had lots of fun & laughter!!!

Saw Emma, Ben & Wallace...which I didn't see them for a very long time...they are still de same hahahaa

I stayed till almost 12am, then cabbed back.

Thank u Xin =)

Wish u all de best in every aspects of your life ok~

I have known u for 8 years le, omg so fast!!

U have always been our DIVA's laughter & entertainment source, please stay as bubbly as cheerful, & may all of us stay this way until we are old aunties!!

Just now went back to de chalet, met them & had Sakura dinner.
Hahahaa all de balloon all lao hong liao.

De food was quite good
$25+
T_T

From tml till de end of this month, going on a strict diet, & I got to stop spending so much.


I CAN DO THIS